Disposable Jamshidi-type bone-marrow biopsy needle
Every manufacturing detail of BEN® has been carefully studied to give the best results among those biopsy instruments available to date:
- The comfortable handle grip facilitates penetration.
- Hardened steel for a safer procedure.
- The depth limiting device allows the evaluation of penetration depth.
- The special “tulipan” cutting edge of cannula provides a bioptic cylinder with intact architecture.
- The stylet with trocar bevel allows a rapid and less invasive procedure.
- The specimen remover allows a rapid expulsion of the cylinder.
- Colour coded for easier needle size (gauge) determination.